In Canada Applicants:
Our fee starts at
$2500 for a single applicant + $500 – if the applicant has a spouse
- Express Entry profile creation
- A personalized checklist for each stage of the application will be provided to the applicant upon signing the retainer agreement
- NOC code determination and employment letter drafting
- Submission letter
- File submission and any necessary correspondence with IRCC upon submission of the application
- Resubmission/request for reconsideration in case an officer makes an error
Possible additional fees:
LMIA, for those who have employer support - $2000
Provincial nominee through Express Entry - $1000-$2000
Please note that the initial retainer fee for all express entry cases is $CAD500 dollars.
And additional $CAD500 dollars will be due at the time of submission and $CAD1,500 dollars will be due after
the case has been approved.
Visitor’s visas, work permit, study permit, extensions.
In Canada extensions/applications (study permit, work permit, visitor record):
$300 – for a single applicant + $200 – if applicant has a spouse
Outside Canada applications (visitor’s visa, study permit):
$700 – for a single applicant + $200 – if applicant has a spouse
Temporary Residence Visa application inside Canada (for study or work permit holder):